Astro Boy The Joker Globe Inglourious Basterds t-shirt Terminator T2 in Town

August 19, 2009

Australia Movie Pen and Velvet pouch


A very nice pen with velvet pouch promoting the Baz Luhrmann movie Australia. This item was actually produced by RDP Creative in the UK for TCF. The quality really shows! I have watched the movie and liked it. I will admit that initially I felt like giving this movie a miss as I had some preceived notions it would be very boring. I mean the title is 'Australia' which does not sound very exciting at all. It's starring Hugh Jackman but it does not exactly shout 'X-Men. I'm glad I gave it a chance becoz this movie is really ok. If you have not watched it yet, go rent the title, you won't be disappointed. 
If you liked this item, you migh also be interested to view my Australia Movie Notebook

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow i am a collector of rarest pen I love this one too very nice to know about it thank you

Saavi

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Directories