Astro Boy The Joker Globe Inglourious Basterds t-shirt Terminator T2 in Town

August 19, 2009

Batman and Robin Movie postcards

A set of 5 promotional glossy movie postcards from the Batman & Robin movie in 1997. Dont know why there were so many discussions and on the supposedly gay relationship between Batman/Robin? Arnie's the one they should be paying attention to! His performance as Mr Freeze is outstanding. To date I still remember this quote from Mr Freeze: You're not sending me to the cooler! I want so much to it ask Arnie this question: Why do you want to be a boring politician??? Quit fooling around and come back to acting! MILLIONS OF FANS LOVE U AND ARE WAITING FOR YOUR RETURN!
ok
got it out of my system











1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a great fan of Batman i love watching him

Saavi

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Directories