Astro Boy The Joker Globe Inglourious Basterds t-shirt Terminator T2 in Town

August 28, 2009

Promotional watch for Hulk movie

This is a promotional watch from Starhub for the Hulk movie in 2003. I had to buy a set of 4 mobile top-up cards from Starhub to get this nice watch. Can't locate the cards right now but I believe the cards cost about SGD80 and I didn't really need them. Anyway once I locate the cards I will post them for everyone to see. The Hulk has always been a well-loved comics character of mine and I never failed to catch all the episodes of The Incredible Hulk series (starring a very green Lou Ferrigno) when it was showing on the local TV channel. I remember there is one-line used repeatedly by Bruce Banner, the Hulk's alter-ego: "Don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry!" As for the movie, I liked Eric Bana in the role of the mild genetics researcher who gets his genes altered in a freak accident. However I found the CGI effects generated for the Hulk to be too cartoonish and that really affected the movie in a negative way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Directories