Astro Boy The Joker Globe Inglourious Basterds t-shirt Terminator T2 in Town

August 31, 2009

Toy Story 2 MRT Tickets


I look at my lovely pair of Toy Story 2 MRT cards (Singapore)issued in 1999 to promote the movie and I am instantly reminded of how much I enjoyed this animation film and the first Toy Story movie from Disney Pixar. I was struck then by the truely stunning animation and the captivating storyline. I imagined that the first Toy Story movie was good but the sequel is even better! My only regret is that I did not get to watch this movie in glorious 3D. That was in 1999. I believe the effects would be mind-blowing in the present day with most theatres having upgraded and invested in state of the art sound systems and digital 3D. It's really worth watching again. I tell you this is not a kid's movie, its a classic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Directories