Astro Boy The Joker Globe Inglourious Basterds t-shirt Terminator T2 in Town

October 11, 2009

Treasure Trove of Movie Collectibles in....ION? Huge collection of Transformers, Terminator, Predator and Star Wars Toys!

Sometimes you can expect to find the most amazing movie collectibles at the most unexpected of places.  Window shopping in Ion, the spanking new shopping mall right in the heart of Orchard Rd, my attention was drawn by this very detailed life-size replica of C3PO placed strategically at the shopfront of an audio video shop. So I ventured in to have a closer look and take some nice images with my camera phone.

There was also a very nice replica of R2D2 right next to this fine model, but I couldn't take any good shots with my camera due to the glare from the glass window, so I gave up after a while and ventured deeper into the shop for some snooping around. I thought, who knows, I may get lucky and find some nice stuff.....and I'm glad I did.  I found this whole shelf of bobble heads! Wow.


















Boba Fett and Darth Vader bobble heads




Looking at the sea of bobble heads, I was almost dizzy with excitement! I simply couldn't decide which was the one I liked the most, well maybe Ironman, Wolverine, Battle Droid, Storm Shadow....wait thats more than a few already LOL... 
I was just about to leave when I caught sight of this.....I'm in luck!

 




Look at the fine details on these Transformers collectibles!








Optimus Prime (red) and Streak (metallic blue)
Manufacturer: Takara Tomy


Optimus Prime in white still looks great!



My name is Optimus sound bite

Bumblebee is looking HOT! Manufacturer: Takara


Your Transformers collection can't be complete without Optimus Prime!


This looks like a Y-wing fighter from Star Wars. Am I right?


Starscream - I like this name!


Starscream - Transformed


The display cabinet is bigger than it looks and is actully L-shaped. So whats on the other side?



close-ups


This Endoskeleton may look ugly but don't be deceived by its looks! Its actually the priciest of the lot here and will set you back by SGD379.95!


John Conner model from Terminator Salvation


Abe Sapien and Hellboy (Manufacturer: Hot Toys)

Abe Sapien says "Hi"


The Joker "Bank Robber" version - Batman Begins

close-ups


Iron Man Mark 1 from Hot Toys


Indiana Jones wielding a mean looking whip


Silken Ross and The Octopus from "The Spirit"
Manufacturer: Hot Toys


Pleasantly surprised to see Luke Skywalker here
Manufactured by Sideshow


General Obi Wan Kenobi
Manufactured by Sideshow


RAH Emperor Royal Guard from Medicom
RAH? - Real Action Hero


Yes! They also have AvP 1/6 figurines. You want to bring one home?
The Predator on the left will set you back by SGD499.95!


This Predator model is incredibly detailed and life-like.


This Dog Alien may be small in size but it is not cheap at SGD219.95!


Battle-ready Predator


Private Billy Sole from Predator


Chris Redfield figurine from Resident Evil




Other Terminator figurines on sale


Other Transformers figurines on sale


Well, you've come this far and seen (mostly) all the figurines that are available at the store. Hope you enjoyed it as nuch as I did. I post regularly so you might like to bookmark my blog and view my other posts. In the meantime, just have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Directories