Astro Boy The Joker Globe Inglourious Basterds t-shirt Terminator T2 in Town

November 12, 2009

Titan AE Movie Collectible Tshirt

From my experience in collecting movie tshirts, most of these items are mostly made in Large or X-Large sizes, and especially if they are made in the United States. These tshirts are really BIG, so I would not be able to wear them even if I wanted to, unless I possess the physique of a WWE wrestler, which I don't. This Titan AE tshirt is an exception, its a size small but I still cannot wear it as now its too small for me. Thats tragic.

 

close-up of design on front


close-up of tag


design on the back

1 comments:

Hollywood Megastore said...

Hollywood theme parties are becoming extremely popular these days as more and more people are deciding on putting a twist to their normal run of the mill house party.
People are looking for authenticity when it comes to autographs and other celebrity collectibles and memorabilia.
hollywood memorabilia

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Directories