Astro Boy The Joker Globe Inglourious Basterds t-shirt Terminator T2 in Town

September 23, 2009

Pink Panther 2 Movie Photo Frame


  • The Pink Panther 2 movie photo frame is shown here.  I watched the 1st Pink Panther movie back in  2006 and did not really enjoy it.  The movie relied heavily on visual gags, mostly embarassing situations created by the bumbling Inspector Clouseau played by Steve Marin.  The main problem with the movie?  It was just trying too hard to be funny and to tell the truth, the jokes got tiresome and the movie too painful to watch.  For the sequel, I didn't find it worthwhile to spend my time and money watching this second instalment as I suspect  it would probably be similar to the earlier movie with the same lame jokes.  I would say I have fonder memories watching the classic Pink Panther cartoons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Directories