Astro Boy The Joker Globe Inglourious Basterds t-shirt Terminator T2 in Town

September 24, 2009

UIP Titanic Movie Coffee Table Book/ Titanic MRT ticket


I was fortunate to win this lovely Titanic coffee table book from a UIP contest in 1997.  I have taken the effort to include some pages of the book for all to enjoy.  There are notable quotes from the movie accompanying each page with scenes from the movie.  Titanic was THE movie to watch in 1997! Like it or hate it, chances are that you would have at least watched this movie at least once.  In fact it was reported that there were scores of people who loved the movie so much that they watched it more than 10 times!  I would say this is more of a chick movie but nevertheless must admit I was touched by the romance between Jack and Rose.  I enjoyed the movie very much and think it really deserved to win all the 11 Oscars.  How many times have I watched Titanic?  Twice, that's enough for me, thank you.

Since I also have this Titanic MRT ticket, I will just post here. This is a limited edition design and sold like hotcakes due to the popularity of the movie. In fact it sold out within the same day it was issued. I was lucky to buy 1 for my collection.

1 comments:

Steve lam said...

I watched 4 times dear rosy

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Directories