Astro Boy The Joker Globe Inglourious Basterds t-shirt Terminator T2 in Town

September 30, 2009

You've Got Mail Movie Post-it-Pad


A post-it pad from the 1998 sweet romantic comedy You've Got Mail with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan as the male and female leads who are bitter business rivals who can't stand the sight of each other but are unknowingly attracted to each other corresponding annonymously through email on the internet.  Our two leads are very comfortable in their roles in this light-hearted comedy and if you've also watched the classic Sleepless in Seattle, you can't help drawing comparisons between the two movies. I think the main theme in these 2 movies is simply that love works in mysterious ways. Sometimes you may find it where you least expected it. I can't decide which movie is better because I like them both.  If you're a  movie fan of this genre, I'm sure you share my opinion too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Directories