Astro Boy The Joker Globe Inglourious Basterds t-shirt Terminator T2 in Town

September 28, 2009

The Saint Movie Collectible Pin

Before we had The Bourne Identity, we had The Saint.  This movie screened in 1997 with Val Kilmer as the lead. A master of disguise like Jason Bourne, the talented protagonist Simon Templar is also one of the world's most successful master thieves. On the last heist before his retirement from the world of crime, things start going wrong for the thief.  He falls in love with the scientist he is supposed to steal a secret formula from and also gets embroiled an assassination plot to overthrow the Russian Premier.  The action is intense and the tempo fast-paced.  I like this movie.  I also like the movie pin......

4 comments:

John said...

Hello. How could I buy a pin as yours? If there are offers, please mail me at patronatulromangl@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Unknown said...

Hello. How could I buy a pin as yours? If there are offers, please mail me at yvesduhamel@hotmail.com
Thank you

Yes, You Can Can! said...

How can I buy a Saint lapel pin?

Unknown said...

Bonjour, je suis également intéressé. Comment puis je en acheter une ?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Directories